Moving from Isolation to
All communities in Douglas County have a variety of programs that serve our children at various points in their lives. Generally, these programs are not organized around a similar set of data or a shared commitment to work together to define the goals, actions, and outcomes and shared accountability.
Douglas County Partners for Student Success is committed to helping our communities move to collective action through a common agenda, mutually reinforcing activities, continuous communication and shared measurements of success.
Collaborative Resource Teams
Begin Our Work:
- Positive Youth Development for School Success – Developing programs in and out of school to support
- Supporting Preparation for Post-Secondary Education and Career
- Champions for Education – Creating a culture that promotes the value of education personally, professionally and societally.
Community Action Teams
Carry Out Our Work:
Learn more about (links coming soon):
- Social Marketing Campaign
- Collective Impact definitions/models/research
- Role of Collaborative Resource Teams
- Role of Community Action Teams